Applications for organizations interested in hosting a 2021-2023 Emerging Leader Fellow are now open.
- September 11 – Organizations submit a two-page abstract describing the project they are interested in pursuing with an Emerging Leader Fellow.
- September 26 – Stoneleigh notifies organizations about whether they are invited to submit a full proposal.
- October 19 – Invited organizations submit full proposals to Stoneleigh.
- November 11 – Stoneleigh notifies organizations about whether they are approved to enter the next phase of the application process, which involves recruiting potential Fellows.
- November 17 – Approved organizations publicize the project and Fellowship opportunity broadly through their networks. Stoneleigh also advertises the projects. Fellowship candidates apply directly to—and are interviewed by—the host organization.
- January 19, 2021 – Organizations then submit information about their final proposed Fellowship candidate to Stoneleigh.
- January 25-27, 2021 – Stoneleigh interviews Fellowship finalists and their proposed supervisors.
- March 4, 2021 – Stoneleigh staff present recommended candidates and projects to the Board for approval, and organizations and candidates are notified about whether they have been approved for funding.