Thank you for your interest in the Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship!
ABOUT THE FELLOWSHIP
The Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship is a two-year, full-time, hands-on position for early career professionals. Fellows work collaboratively with a host organization and the Stoneleigh Foundation to execute a project that advances the missions of these organizations and enhances Fellows’ professional skills and leadership development. The Fellowship provides salary, benefits, and a stipend for professional development. See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Please see below for details on the five 2019-2021 Stoneleigh Emerging Leader Fellowship projects. Candidates should apply directly to the organization(s) that interest them by the deadlines indicated.
- PolicyLab at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia – deadline passed
- Temple University Beasley School of Law – deadline passed
- Health Promotion Council & CeaseFirePA – deadline passed
- Philadelphia FIGHT’s Youth Health Empowerment Project (Y-HEP) Health Center – deadline passed
- Drexel University’s Juvenile Justice Research and Reform Lab – deadline passed