The Stoneleigh Foundation is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for a period of six months in 2023. Stoneleigh will review applications as they come in, but the final day to apply is February 15th, 2023.
Administrative Assistant (part-time/temporary)
Stoneleigh Foundation is a private operating foundation, dedicated to improving the life outcomes of the most vulnerable children and youth in the Greater Philadelphia region. We provide Fellowships to individuals who work on research, policy and practice with a focus on young people involved in the child welfare, youth justice systems, and other youth-serving systems. We elevate the work of our Fellows by providing platforms to disseminate their work locally and nationally, and support this growing cadre of dedicated leaders through ongoing mentoring, convening, and other network activities to leverage their respective accomplishments.
The Stoneleigh Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Philadelphia – Hybrid
The part-time Administrative Assistant will report to the Director of Administration, and provide clerical and administrative services to support multiple initiatives of the Stoneleigh Foundation. We are looking for an individual who is resourceful, has a sense of humor, and is generous with their ideas and time.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions, including those related to employee benefits;
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed;
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments, as assigned;
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment;
- Maintains filing systems as assigned; and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- At least three (3) years of experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience with Zoom, Microsoft Teams and other virtual meeting platforms.
This is a part-time hourly wage nonexempt position for six months, with the potential for renewal, at 10—15 hours per week. The Administrative Assistant should be prepared to work at least two days per week in the Stoneleigh offices, and operate in a professional office environment. We allow some flexibility in hours, but working hours must remain within Stoneleigh’s office hours of 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The salary range offered for this position is $20 – $24/HR.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.